Monday, April 11, 2011

again with the taxes

So...finally did my taxes again with TurboTax on the web.

1. On Mac OS X this year. It won't work with latest versions of Firefox or Chrome. What? Had to dig up Safari...which at least worked.

2. Partnering for discount with Schwab. I couldn't tell that there was a discount taken at any phase...despite using the weird Schwab gateway? Just like last year.

3. Import of data from Schwab, Wells Fargo, and Mint--all partners or owned by Intuit!!!--doesn't work right still. Mint didn't get anything. And the 1099 info from Schwab was messed up again like last year--which cost me hunderds of $$$ last year. (It doubled the 1099 entries!!!)

4. So expensive to file state and fed that next year I will do the whole stupid thing on paper to save money!!!!

Intuit sucks!!!! I hope they don't ruin Mint--the rest of the company is rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment